happy friday! a little reminder that humans all over are coming up with cool ideas. Some are new, some are old…and 100% of it is subject to debate and criticism.
- Amazon user? use this. (My Skeptical Side: or, read this and decide it causes more harm than good. Moral licensing, y’all – google Yale economist Matthew J. Kotchen’s research on this. Would love anyone’s $0.02 on this one…@betterlemonaid)
- If you get annoyed with washing your spoons & forks repeatedly… edible utensils to reduce waste…mmmmm
- Not a fan of eating your utensils? that’s cool man. biodegradable ones – some college universities, such as Cornell University, offer compostable utensils. (My Skeptical Side: though the brand Cornell uses was under review a little while ago…)
- If procrastination via social media is a struggle…procrasDonate donates money for time you spend on social sites. (My Skeptical Side: look @ the link I posted under #1. Do you think this hurts giving in the long run?)
- In NYC and hungry? Go for the noms here at Eat Offbeat. (My Skeptical Side: I have nothing to say, actually.)